ANDRITZ AUTOMATION – efficient plant control systems
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION is a leading supplier of machines and plant control systems with 65 sites worldwide.
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION makes your plant effective and economical
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION stands by your plant, starting with quotation engineering, project management, hardware and software engineering, to erection work, start-up and operator training, and continuing with maintenance and engineering work for expansions and improvements. With our plant control systems and simulation and advanced control tools, we help plants become operationally ready.
The close cooperation between our automation experts and all business areas within the ANDRITZ GROUP means a concentration of process knowledge that creates significant advantages and customer-focused solutions. We focus on automation solutions to continually improve processes and plants, making them more efficient and profitable.
We provide automation services and tools for a wide range of industries, including pulp and paper, mining, lime and cement, power, and oil and gas.
Products and plant control systems
- Medium-voltage switchgear and distribution plants
- Low-voltage switchgear and distribution plants
- Drive systems
- Complete automation systems for process and quality control
- Machine specific sensory and measurement systems
- Process and machine simulations with IDEAS
- Advanced process control solutions with BrainWave and Advanced Control Expert (ACE)
- Remote maintenance (online services)
- Lighting and building services
Benefits of ANDRITZ AUTOMATION at a glance
- Smoother interface between mechanical design, process, and automation
- Practical experience with all leading industrial automation components and systems
- Shortest start-up through comprehensive process know-how and pre-tested components
- Product and plant services for the entire lifetime of the plant
- Global services network (local agencies, online services)