Welcome to ANDRITZ!
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION Inc.
• Proposal preparation and scope development
• Prepare and evaluate tender and construction packages, including drawings, installation specifications, and other supporting documentation
• Configure PLC/HMI and DCS, including process modeling and in-house testing (FAT) of control systems
• Audit industrial facilities and develop preliminary engineering designs and estimates for control system upgrades
Process Control Engineer or Technologist
The North American Pulp and Paper industry is modernizing their process control systems to get the most out of their processes. The process expertise in the ANDRITZ GROUP and the support of our large dedicated electrical and instrumentation team allows us to be deeply involved in these projects. We are looking for several individuals with proven process control system experience to join our team to help us bring innovative solutions to our customer’s challenges.
You will be challenged through each project from assessment of the existing systems to the commissioning of the improved process controls. You will follow your programs into the field where you will work with the customer to implement and commission them. This ensures you get the feedback you need to solidify your experience, be proud of your accomplishments and accelerate your career growth.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, defined contribution pension plan, and a flexible work environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, communicative, and inquisitive people to join our team. Your salary will be commensurate with your experience and will increase with technical capability and responsibility level.
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
• University engineering degree or a 2-year electrical technology diploma
• Well versed in industrial process control hardware and software, database applications, optimization systems and computer control networks
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
• DCS systems, PLC/HMI applications, instrumentation and electrical controls in the Kraft process
• Direct application knowledge of Honeywell Experion, ABB, and Emerson DeltaV DCS experience an asset
• Willingness to travel
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume quoting: Reference ID 2012-14R.
Please send us your application via e-mail
125 Clairemont Avenue, Suite 570
30030 Decatur, GA
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!