Welcome to ANDRITZ!
Major responsibilities are listed but not necessarily limited to the following duties:
• Responsible for safety of all Andritz operations in North America, excluding Andritz Hydro Division.
• Coordinates fulfillment of HSE requirements at various construction sites, following HSE plan in compliance with Company standards, customer requirements and Government regulations;
• Supports Site Managers with HSE management and safety instructions implementation;
• Establishes and maintains customer relationships regarding HSE topics;
• Provides assistance in the implementation and update of the health, safety, and environmental plans;
• Provides assistance in identification of risks and definition of control measures (through safe work procedure, Job Safety Analysis);
• Carries out and records regular safety checks and safety inspections;
• Maintains the company’s status in ISNetworld and with other client requirements
• Provides safety training and maintains a data base on all Andritz employees that require safety training.
• Makes periodic visits to construction sites to perform safety audits and review safety issues
• Meets with safety supervisors from various Andritz North American manufacturing and repair shops on a regular basis.
R2 2014 North American Safety Manager
Procurement, Quality and Safety
Manager: Director of Global Procurement, North America
Location: Roswell, GA
Date: February 28, 2014
The ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors. In addition, ANDRITZ offers technologies for certain other sectors including automation, the production of animal feed and biomass pellets, pumps, machinery for nonwovens and plastic films, steam boiler plants, biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy generation, flue gas cleaning plants, plants for the production of panel boards (MDF), thermal sludge utilization, and biomass torrefaction plants.
• 10 years of experience in HSE(Health, Safety & Environmental) management
• In depth knowledge of OSHA safety regulations;
• Familiarity with ISNetworld Management System
• CSM and/or SAC Certification(s) preferred
• Experience working on construction sites.
• Strong communication skills (spoken & written) at all levels of the organization;
• Auditor and Trainer skills;
• Proven leadership ability within a team context;
• Excellent problem solving skills (root cause analysis expertise), sound judgment, initiative & creativity;
• Willingness to travel.
Please send us your application via e-mail
1115 Northmeadow Parkway
30076 Roswell, GA
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!