Welcome to ANDRITZ!
Major responsibilities are listed but not necessarily limited to the following duties.
• Perform inspections of Chippers as a sales tool to get the Customer to allow us to bid on the chipper wear parts.
• Prepare quotations for Chipper Conventional Knives and Wear Parts
• Sell upgrades to Chippers with the local SAM
• Focus on obtaining competitive information on pricing and develop a supply chain that can allow us to supply conventional knives and chipper wear parts competitively
• Develop more competitive wear products for our own Chippers
• Build chipper wear part business for Competitors Chippers in cooperation with our Andritz Iggesund Tools group. (using partnership contact and reverse engineering capability)
• Create business to become more of a “full service provider” for chippers (for example wear part refurbishment, disc repair and replacement services, etc)
• Support Spare Part Sales
• Support Wood Yard Rebuild Sales
• Support the SAMs in the region
• Comply with all Andritz and Customer Safety Requirements
This position requires some amount of travel primarily within North America
2012-9R Product Manager – Chipper Wear Parts
Department: KS Wood Processing
Supervisor: Product Manager KS Wood – Juha Pulli
Location: Roswell, GA
Date: June 25, 2012
• B.S. degree in Engineering or equivalent (preferred but not necessary).
• Minimum five years of experience in engineering, project management, and sales for wood processing
• Demonstrated sales management abilities (pricing, proposal preparation, client presentations).
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Fluent in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiarity with AutoCAD and SAP is a plus.
• Ability to manage several proposals in different phases, at one time.
Please send us your application via e-mail
1115 Northmeadow Parkway
30076 Roswell, GA
phone: +1 (770) 640-2430
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!