Welcome to ANDRITZ!
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION Ltd.
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION Ltd. is seeking Intermediate and Senior Electrical Engineers – Power Systems, for our Richmond, BC, office. The demand for clean energy is growing and our Power Systems group is experiencing an increasing demand from customers to help them design and implement their clean power projects.
These intermediate and senior level positions require self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills who can easily take a concept from design to commissioning. The ability to lead and motivate others while building and maintaining solid relationships with customers is essential.
Our broad range of industries served provides the opportunity for you to apply your skills on different processes. The development and implementation of new technology with each assignment will ensure that you stay at the leading edge of your chosen field.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, defined contribution pension plan, and a flexible working environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, communicative, and inquisitive people to join our team. Your salary will be commensurate with your experience and will increase with technical capability and responsibility level.
Some travel to domestic and international locations may be required.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume quoting Reference ID: 2012-020R.
• Design industrial distribution systems, model them and complete electrical study reports for arc flash, protection, coordination and load flow to support the project team
• Design and commission MV and LV electrical power systems, including substation and electrical room design, equipment specifications, grounding systems, and cable and raceway sizing and layouts
• Audit industrial facilities and develop preliminary engineering designs and estimates for power and control system upgrades
• Prepare and evaluate tender and construction packages, including drawings, installation specifications, and other supporting documentation
• Provide technical guidance to junior engineers, technologists, and drafters
• Minimum 7 to 15 years’ experience in power system design and analysis
• Strong command of the English language in both written and verbal communication
• Field experience with electrical power equipment
• Demonstrated power system analysis capability including the use of software based tools for protection, coordination, and load flow studies (SKM Power*Tools and ETAP preferred)
• Registered or eligible for registration with APEGBC
Please send us your application via e-mail
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!