Welcome to ANDRITZ!
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION Ltd.
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION is a recognized leader in the supply of technology to a wide range of continuous process industries including Pulp & Paper, Mining, Lime & Cement, and Energy. Our engineering group focuses on the design and implementation of electrical and control systems for these industries.
We are seeking an Electrical and Automation Professional to sell our systems and services. Reporting to the Global Sales Director and coordinating with our Regional Managers, you will leverage your engineering skills and experience to enhance relationships with our customers, develop new business and promote our technical expertise to the Pacific Northwest marketplace. You will be responsible for developing ANDRITZ AUTOMATION into the “Preferred Electrical and Automation Supplier” for our expanding customer base.
This senior-level position is customer-focused and requires a self-motivated, communicative individual who is committed to delivering innovative and industry-leading solutions to our customers. To reward your commitment, we offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, defined contribution pension plan, and a flexible work environment.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume quoting Reference ID 2013-001R.
• Understand customers’ challenges and propose solutions
• Develop long term customer relationships
• Interact with our existing customer base at all levels
• Develop new customers in the Pacific Northwest
• Liaise with our regional execution teams in Nanaimo, Terrace, Prince George and Richmond
• Proactively represent our company in industry groups
• Write proposals, reports and review contracts
• Close sales opportunities
• Post-secondary degree, Preferably Electrical Engineering/Technologist
• Minimum 5 years’ proven sales experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of the P&P or Mining business including process and process control
• Experience implementing process control, electrification and instrumentation projects in continuous process industries an asset
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Please send us your application via e-mail
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!