Welcome to ANDRITZ!
• Supporting the Andritz SAP ERP system in the area of Manufacturing for North America and Globally as required
• Expected to lead group discussions and give group presentations
• Participate in local and global SAP meetings as required.
• Phone support to local users and remote users from other offices
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines with little supervision.
• Perform other tasks that may be required.
• 15-20% travel would be expected. Some International travel will be required. More could be required due to other task or projects.
R10-2013 Application Systems Analyst SAP Manufacturing
The primary role is to analyze, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP Warehouse Management and Manufacturing applications along with any enhancements to meet end user needs as they have been defined by the Global Process Owner. A secondary role will be to analyze, design, configure and support of the local data collection currently being utilized in North America.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 3-5 years of related experience supporting SAP Manufacturing processes
• Prior experience using a Collaboration Tool (e.g. SharePoint, for document management & sharing)
• Prior experience using a Data Collection system (e.g. HighJump)
• In-depth knowledge of and prior experience using Excel, World, PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Proven problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Good communication skills
Please send us your application via e-mail
1115 Northmeadow Parkway
30076 Roswell, GA
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!