Single screw extruders for production of high-performance aquatic feed
The challenge facing today’s aquatic feed producers is to serve the aquaculture industry with uniform quality and high-performance feed, produced with cost-efficient and reliable processing technologies.
ANDRITZ extruders provide the latest technology for production of the most demanding extrudates for the aquatic feed industry. We provide unique, patented process concepts to ensure cost-efficient performance in our customers’ plants.
- High capacity
- Starch cook control (patented Flextex system)
- Density control (patented ECS system)
- Raw material flexibility
- Nutrient advantages
- Optimal product uniformity
- Unique visual appearance
Extruders can be used for a great variety of aquatic feed
- Fast sinking
- Slow sinking
- Low or high oil content
- Size ø 0.6-40 mm
- High FCR (Feed Conversion Rate)
- Optimal cost efficiency
The patented Flextex system distinguishes our solution from other extruders on the market. This technology is an add-on product focusing both on cost savings in the form of reduced down-time as well as on optimal flexibility in terms of capacity and quality.
Advantages of the Flextex system
- No need to change the extruder configuration, regardless of SME requirement
- Consistent capacity of extruder
- Reduced number of adjustment parameters during the extrusion process – basically only the SME is changed (set-point)
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL A/S
Phone: +45 (72) 160 300Contact us