The conditioning process results in the desired activation of natural binders in the ingredient by making use of four factors: heat, moisture, mixing, and time. The ANDRITZ scope of supply comprises single or dual conditioning as well as first-in-first-out solutions.
With three different conditioner series, ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL provides conditioning solutions for perfect preparation of the material for extrusion. The CM series is used for pre-conditioning by adding liquids and steam, which provides optimum mixing and retention time. Dual conditioning is applied for admixing of liquids during the extended conditioning time. First-in-first-out solutions are also offered.
- Excellent mixing and optimum retention time
- Uniform feeding to pellet mill
- Unique multiple-orifice steam injection
- Wide, individually adjustable paddles
With the CM-PH, it is possible to reach the desired temperature in the first production batch, ensuring that the material will be as hygienic as possible. The closable inlet and outlets ensure that the material is kept in aggregate until the desired temperature is reached.
- First-in-first-out principle
- Pasteurization to provide sufficient time to ensure uniform distribution of heat
- Typical operating time of two to four minutes, ensuring absorption of liquids and steam
- Conditioning at temperatures of up to 95° C
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL A/S
Phone: +45 (72) 160 300Contact us
Phone: +1 (570) 546 1253Contact us