Addition of micro-ingredients with the Micro Fluid System (MFS)
Adding micro-liquids after cooling reduces the number of formula changes and facilitates the production of specified feed pellets.
The MFS system is used to add liquid micro-ingredients, such as enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, aromatics, bacteria cultures, and oils after drying/cooling of the product.
The MFS system is completely closed to reduce exposure to harmful vapors during the operation. Together with easy-to-clean, smooth surfaces, this prevents the formation of bacteria and fungus cultures.
Advantages of the MFS system
- High accuracy
- Uniform liquid distribution
- Computerized control system providing documentation and diagnostics
- Modular configuration allowing for future expansion (e.g. fats/oil addition)
- Compact design for ease of installation in new or existing plants
- Closed system for cleanliness and safety
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL A/S
Phone: +45 (72) 160 300Contact us
Phone: +1 (570) 546 1253Contact us