PrimeReel for optimal web handling on paper and board machines
ANDRITZ offers the PrimeReel in three configurations: standard, advanced, and centerwind.
The PrimeReel family is a modular, one-platform concept with the aim of maintaining even paper quality from first to last wrap on the jumbo roll. Standard, advanced, and centerwind assisted reels are available:
- PrimeReel standard: Basic reel with nip load compensation. Consists of a linear primary arm and conventional pivoting secondary arm.
- PrimeReel advanced: Basic reel version with nip load compensation. Consists of a linear primary arm and linear secondary arm for products which need sensitive handling during reeling.
- PrimeReel centerwind: Design makes it possible to include centerwind assisted drive for linear primary and secondary arms. Enables winding of larger diameter parent rolls without any deterioration in reeling quality.
The PrimeReel at at glance
- Contactless web handling
- No wrinkles, no creasing
- Various tension ranges and wrap angles
- Width flexibility up to 10,000 mm
Paper Technology Division
Phone: +43 (316) 6902 2573Contact us