Livestock feed process technologies – batching, milling, mixing, pelleting, and cooling
Selecting and sizing the technologies and balancing their process parameters on the basis of raw material availability and formulation concepts of the livestock feed plant, as well as considering the characteristics of specific types of feed, are essential aspects in securing the expected performance in terms of capacity, feed quality, and cost-efficient production.
ANDRITZ technologies are available in various models and with optional accessories to offer the optimum solution for your specific needs in livestock feed production. The individual process machines offered are selected from the standardized and proven range of ANDRITZ product families. Process lines and/or complete processing plants are tailor-made to suit the customer’s specific requirement, which also implies a close dialogue with the client regarding present and future requirements as well as local conditions.
Whether you require single machines or system solutions, ANDRITZ has the ability to advise and supply, from intake of raw material to finished feed:
- Raw material reception and cleaning
- Storage solutions for dry and liquid feed ingredients
- Precise weighing of main and micro feed ingredients
- Grinding of raw materials for optimum particle size distribution
- Mixing technologies with high accuracy of dry mixing, as well as for mixing in liquids
- Conditioning and expansion technologies prior to pelleting to secure processing of livestock feed with optimum nutritional value and produced at lowest energy costs
- Wide range of pellet mill models suitable for all types of livestock feed production and capacities
- Cooling of pellets for optimum storage
- Micro-fluid addition to secure correct feed nutrition
- Finished feed storage
- Finished feed packing and bulk outloading systems
- Material handling and conveying systems throughout the feed
- Highly advanced automation systems for individual feed process machines and complete plants
ANDRITZ provides proven, high-performance, energy-efficient, and easy-to-operate key process technologies, as well as experienced and skilled staff with the ability to provide advice, guidance, and support in all process steps.
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL A/S
Phone: +45 (72) 160 300Contact us
Phone: +1 (570) 546 1253Contact us
DownloadsLivestock feed production brochure