Small Service and O&M Proposal and Project Manager
ANDRITZ HYDRO Canada Inc.
Andritz Hydro is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services for hydropower plants and a leader in the world market for hydraulic power generation.
Job Summary / Introduction
We are currently looking for a Small Service and O&M Proposal and Project Manager to join our team.
Detailed Job Description
In collaboration with the other team members, the Small Service and O&M Proposal and Project Manager is responsible for the proposal activities related to parts, services, operations and maintenance. He acts also as the owner of the allocated project in terms of project proper execution, on-time delivery, on budget and at full customer's satisfaction. Allocated project means a project for which the Small Service and O&M Proposal and Project Manager was directly in charge of the proposal activities or a project that has been transferred to him by one of his team members for its execution. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Participation to the definition and implementation of the SS and O&M business plan (Including Long Term Service Agreement);
- Occasional representations at customers (mainly at operational level) to promote HCA full service offerings and capabilities;
- Offer preparation covering all technical and commercial aspects and negotiations;
- Support the monthly preparation of the Small service and O&M dashboard (Key performances indicators).
During project execution:
- Act as the pivot (main contact) between the internal organization and the client;
- Responsible for defining a technical strategy and a supply plan related to systems in collaboration with the Procurement Department;
- Participates in negotiations and technical discussions with the main suppliers and subcontractors and the Procurement Department;
- Develops the general and detailed planning and coordination of all the activities required to meet established contractual and financial objectives;
- Ensures a follow-up and compliance with contractual obligations, technical specifications, quality and health & safety standards from Engineering, Procurement and at Site, as well as the timely performance of all activities;
- Coordinates the technical documentation (parameter specifications and standards, inspection procedures and plans) necessary for the purchasing and outside manufacturing of different systems or components of a project;
- Responsible for making sure deliveries are made on-time and according to established quality criteria;
- Integrated project controlling (progress, schedule, and costs);
- Ensures an efficient follow-up, support and management of technical and commercial aspects for the entire duration of the project with customer representatives, internal engineering departments, suppliers and subcontractors as well as teams in charge of on-site work;
- For O&M (including for Long Term Service Agreements), keep the ownership and act as the single point of contact all along the validity period of that agreement.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project management related to engineered/manufactured products;
- Background in sales, proposals and customer interaction will be an asset;
- Proven experience and accomplishments related to the efficient management of projects with an inherent complexity and an accelerated schedule - capable of managing several tasks simultaneously and establishing priorities on a daily basis;
- Proven communication skills (internally and with customers)
- Proven leadership and team spirit, innovative;
- Results driven and oriented;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, initiative and creativity;
- Commercial contract knowledge;
- Proven track record dealing with customers (preferably hydro utilities and/or independent power producers);
- Excellent listening skills and verbal and written communication skills, with proficiency in French and in English;
- Availability to travel, as required (mainly in Canada);
- Knowledge of products, technical aspects and market related to hydroelectric business desired (an asset).
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!