ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors. The publicly listed technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of around 25,700 employees. ANDRITZ operates over 250 sites worldwide.
Job Summary / Introduction
Detailed Job Description
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of customer orders.
- Reviews and becomes familiar with all mechanical and electrical drawings, bills of materials, specifications, and other documents concerning assigned projects.
- Plan, schedule and prepare production order details; correlate planning and scheduling with machine loading; compile and prepare material requirement orders for inventory; revise and reschedule orders when necessary; establish manufacturing lead times; collaborate with purchasing and engineering to coordinate schedules.
- Analyzes sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues.
- Bachelor's degree in business or industrial management is preferred.
- Four (4) or more years' experience in production planning in a machining and assembly work environment.
- Work experience with a SAP system is required.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical blueprints to the extent required to write manufacturing procedures with adequate clarity and detail for shop use.
- Excellent computer operation skills and knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed.
- CPIM Certification through APICS desired.
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!