ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors.
The publicly listed technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of around 25,500 employees. ANDRITZ operates over 250 sites worldwide.
Job Summary / Introduction
Detailed Job Description
- Effectively interface with Project managers and other department heads (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Purchasing) regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Prepare interim and final invoice according to negotiated contracts, including all applicable backup for approval by the business controller.
- Research any unbilled issues and update billing plan dates.
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents.
- Monthly preparation of intercompany billings and reconciliations.
- Analysis of projects and prepare monthly reports for project review meetings.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconcilements.
- Recommend and implement agreed process improvements.
- Prepare special project analyses for the project managers and others.
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconcilement.
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the business controller
- Communicate and coordinate with local and international offices.
- Overnight travel is less than 10%.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or business preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience with SAP, spreadsheets and other accounting software.
- Cost accounting and or prior project accounting experience preferred.
- A thorough knowledge of standard contract terms, percentage of completion and how they are applied in the billing process.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!