Welcome to ANDRITZ!
ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors.
The publicly listed technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of around 25,500 employees. ANDRITZ operates over 250 sites worldwide.
ANDRITZ METALS Inc. is the North American headquarters for the ANDRITZ METALS division of ANDRITZ. As part of their goal to be North America's most highly regarded provider of thermal and strip processing technology ANDRITZ METALS Inc. is seeking qualified individuals for the position of Engineering Administrative Assistant. Project work includes all aspects relating to industrial furnaces for steel, aluminum and strip processing manufacturers.
Initial responsibilities to include:
· Access database development and tracking of drawings and correspondence.
· Coordinating project related information between engineers, project managers, vendors, and customers.
· Create and maintain project folders and documents.
· Assist purchasing department with requisitions, orders, expediting, cost v budget reports, material tracking as needed.
· Assist project management in development and entry of cost forecasts, actual project cost development, and estimates.
· Organizing and distributing project documents including creating project binders, instruction manuals, drawing transmittals, and drawing lists.
· Book conference rooms and travel arrangements for engineering team as needed.
· SAP project creation and updates.
· SAP material creation and requisition entry.
· Other clerical and office support activities for the engineering department as needed.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Must be proficient with MS Office, very high proficiency in Access and Excel a must.
· Experience with a technology / engineering based company working domestically and internationally preferred.
· SAP experience preferred.
· Minimum 3 years' experience.
IDEAL CANDIDATE TO BE:
· Well organized and detail oriented.
· A dependable self-starter.
· High computer literacy.
· Capable of multi-tasking and seeing assigned tasks through to completion.
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!