Centrifuge seminars 2012
Comprehensive overview of operation and maintenance work for filter centrifuges
We have already supported our worldwide customers for many years as a reliable service partner regarding the improvement of plant safety, product quality and throughput capacity. Based on these experiences we are offering a seminar focused on "Service and Maintenance of Filter Centrifuges" and would like to invite you to participate. Since the seminar has a comprehensive approach it is also ideal for training purposes.
Jun 14-15, 2012 (seminar language English)
Nov 12-13, 2012 (seminar language German)
Nov 15-16, 2012 (seminar language English)
ANDRITZ KMPT GmbH, Vierkirchen, Germany
Content of the seminar
- Design and operation of peeler-, pharma- and pusher centrifuges
- Best practice for centrifuge operation
- Maintenance and inspection of centrifuges
- Safety aspects of centrifuges and guidelines for maintenance of centrifuges
- Process automation in ex-area
- Practical examples
- Factory tour
Who should attend?
Operating personnel of centrifuges, engineers, technicians, maintenance supervisors and personnel from production and maintenance.
If you are interested, please download and return the registration form or contact us.