ANDRITZ PULP & PAPER - We accept the challenge!
We are your technology and service partner for the production of pulp, paper, tissue, and board – and in the generation of power from renewable resources.
ANDRITZ PULP & PAPER has a complete portfolio of systems for pulp, and paper production: from the woodyard to the finished product. This includes:
- Processing of logs, annual fibers, and biomass
- Production of chemical, mechanical and recycled fiber pulps
- Chemical recovery
- Power generation from traditional and alternative fuels
- Stock preparation, including deinking
- Machine approach systems
- Machines for tissue, board, and paper production
- Handling of reject materials and sludges
We offer comprehensive services in support of these customer processes: from replacement parts to complete mill maintenance contracts.
Our team of technologists, process experts, equipment designers, application specialists, and maintenance experts finds solutions to any challenge. We have a world of experience, hundreds of installations, and a long track record of success. Present us with your most pressing production challenges. We accept the challenge!