History of ANDRITZ Selas
|2002||Selas France SA is acquired by the ANDRITZ GROUP and renamed ANDRITZ Selas S.A.S. ANDRITZ Selas, which belongs to the ANDRITZ METALS business area, is specialized in building furnaces for continuous galvanizing and annealing lines for carbon steel strip, used for the automotive industry, household appliances, and building constructions.|
|1968||Selas France SA is established, mainly producing glass equipment (first galvanizing lines, such as Phenix and Galvameuse), then developing the DFF technology and other product lines.|
|1930s||United Utilities becomes Selas Corporation of America, active in the field of industrial thermal high technology.|
|1910s||Acquisition of the American subsidiary by United Utilities; English and French subsidiaries bought by Wellman, renamed to Selas Wellman.|
|1896||Selas GmbH established by Dr G A Schleber in Berlin; expansion in the field of gas street lights, manufacturing in France, England, and the United States.|
Related linksANDRITZ Selas S.A.S.