History of ANDRITZ AG, Office Raaba-Grambach

The history begins with the foundation of a coppersmith shop by Josef Pauker in 1853.

2015 Merger of ANDRITZ Energy & Environment GmbH to ANDRITZ AG
2011 Takeover by ANDRITZ GROUP
2009        Products and services offered to the customers at AE&E Austria:
Steam Generators and Plants – Air Pollution Control – Services
2002        Austrian Energy & Environment AG relaunch after takeover from A-TEC Industries AG
1999        Takeover of the company by the Babcock Group; renamed into Babcock Borsig Power-Austrian Energy
Strategic merger of WB Energie- und Umwelttechnik Graz with SGP Vienna (steel construction and mechanical engineering) to form Austrian Energy & Environment
1957        Following the signing of the Austrian State Treaty, 40% of Waagner-Biró products is sold for export. Plant expansion and equipping are intensified.
1900         Aktiengesellschaft R. Ph. Waagner buys the Brücken- und Kesselwerk Graz from Österreichisch-Alpine Montangesellschaft.
1854         Rudolf Philipp Waagner opens an ironmongery business. In the same year, Anton Biró founds a building locksmith’s shop. Waagner-Biró is established.
1852         Foundation of a coppersmith’s shop by Josef Pauker (Simmering Graz Pauker)

View of the Simmeringer Workshop in the 1860s

View of the Simmeringer Workshop in the 1860's

Related links

ANDRITZ AG, Office Raaba


AE&E history
 - servertoken