ANDRITZ METALS furnace technology is setting benchmarks in pickling, annealing and galvanizing steel strip processing as well as in reheating, heat treatment, refining and melting sectors in steel and copper industry.
ANDRITZ METALS provides a wide range of high quality furnaces to the iron, steel and copper industry. All furnaces comply with requirements regarding process technology, reliability and maintenance. All supplies and services are modelled on each customer´s particular requirements.
ANDRITZ METALS provides solutions for reheating, heat treatment, melting and refining sectors for copper and steel industry.
- Batch-type furnaces
- Continuous furnaces
- Large-scale continuous furnaces
- Furnace systems for the copper industry
ANDRITZ METALS offers a wide range of heating and cooling furnace technologies for continuous annealing and galvanizing lines.
- Direct fired furnace (DFF)
- All radiant tube furnace (ART)
- Inductive heating (ANDRITZ Selas patent)
- Ultra slow cooling
- Different type of jet cooling units
- Rapid jet cooling modules
- Differential rapid jet cooling (DRJC-patent)
ANDRITZ METALS supplies furnace technology for annealing and pickling lines
- Direct gas fired, horizontal centenary type furnace
- Vertical type furnace with protective atmosphere
Leading process technology in furnace design, the wealth of experience gained from long lasting practice, consistent further development - these are just some of our many strengths and why you should look to ANDRITZ METALS for your metal processing needs.
Furnace systems for steel and copper industry:
Phone: +49 (211) 38425-0Contact us
Furnaces for carbon steel processing lines:
Phone: +33 (1) 40 80 34 00Contact us
Furnaces for stainless steel processing lines:
Phone: +31 (10) 280 1660Contact us