ANDRITZ capabilities for screening and fiber recovery - first-class solutions
The improved energy efficiency of today’s fiberlines is not just a result of size and scale. Considerable design and development effort by ANDRITZ has resulted in innovations such as the Dolphin screening technology – process, product, and control packages that improve efficiency and save energy.
Environmental impact requirements are a key consideration in developing process concepts and technology solutions. As pulp mill capacities have risen dramatically, and single-line production has grown to exceed 1.5 million tons per year, screening technology has to be first-class to avoid being a bottleneck in the fiberline.
ANDRITZ’s screening solutions deliver high unit capacities with simple, efficient systems. High shive removal efficiency with minimum fiber loss ensures excellent performance. ANDRITZ screening systems are based on process knowledge from numerous previous generation screen rooms combined with recent innovations.
- CombiScreen FTK - integrated knot separation and primary screening stage
- ModuScreen FT - fine screen
- ModuScreen FTF - fiber filter for fiber recovery
- Reject washer WR - reject washing screen
- Knot and reject washer KW and KW-R
- ModuScreen CT - knot separation screen
- Sand removal cleaner RB/SR – sand removal