ANDRITZ OPE* agreements
A proven program for collaboration, expertise, and results
Our people are passionate about uncovering the optimum ways to take your pulp, chemical recovery, paper, and power production equipment to the highest levels of performance — raising your Overall Production Efficiency (OPE).
The challenge for any mill or plant is to find a reliable partner who has the capabilities to support a broad approach in helping you improve your production and profitability – by offering solid work experience and expert opinions on your operations, process, equipment, and maintenance activities. By integrating all this knowledge into an agreed upon action plan – combining the best that your team and the ANDRITZ team has to offer – we create OPE agreements to raise your plant’s Overall Production Efficiency.
- Increased operating efficiency
- Highest possible equipment availability
- Optimized production and maintenance costs
- Expert advice from a leading technology and maintenance partner
- Value-added transfer of knowledge and training
- Access to expert technical assistance
* OPE is a trademark of ANDRITZ registered in countries including the United States and the European Union