ANDRITZ services for white liquor plants
ANDRITZ services help you improve the availability and production of your recausticizing plant and lime kiln.
In the white liquor plant, the main challenges mills might face center around efficient conversion of green liquor to white, the purity of the cooking liquors, energy efficiency, and reduction of the volume of dregs to landfill.
ANDRITZ services offer you full support for the life of your white liquor plant with optimized processes and productivity from your recaustisizing plant and lime kiln. ANDRITZ value-added services range from single replacement parts to comprehensive Overall Production Efficiency (OPE®) agreements for a specific process, or an entire white liquor plant. Working in close cooperation with your experts we review also your processes – including maintenance – in order to improve your overall production and equipment efficiency.
Our promise is to be committed to reaching our mutually defined goals.
ANDRITZ service benefits
- Systematic safety and risk management
- Better green liquor and white liquor quality
- Best possible availability and lower life-cycle costs
- Improved energy efficiency and reduced chemical and water consumption
- Short, effective shut-downs and fast start-ups
ANDRITZ value-added services offered
- Spare, wear parts, and consumables
- Rebuilds and retrofits
- Upgrades and modernizations
- Field services and inspections
- Shut-down and start-up services
- OPE (Overall Production Efficiency) agreements
For white liquor plant equipment
- Green liquor filters
- Dregs filters
- White liquor filters
- Lime mud filters
- Feed end and flue gas system
- Kiln shell
- Riding rings
- Support rollers
- Burners and fuel handling
- Burnt lime handling equipment
- Kiln alignment
- Kiln refractory