PrimeRun web stabilization system
ANDRITZ PrimeRun web stabilizers enable a trouble-free paper run at reduced draw, even at high machine speeds. There are different modules and configurations to meet individual requirements.
The PrimeRun web stabilization system is ideally suited for fast single-tier and double-tier paper and board machines. It can easily be retrofitted to existing machines as part of a rebuild project.
Modules are the key
The PrimeRun web stabilization system consists of three modules that can be combined according to customer requirements:
|Basic module||1 suction box||PrimeRun D|
|Intermediate module||1 suction box and 1 roll||PrimeRun D
|World-class module||2 suction boxes and 1 roll||PrimeRun D
The PrimeVac roll is a core component of the new ANDRITZ web stabilization system and can be combined with the PrimeRun M and T. During the threading process, the PrimeVac roll fixes the web on the fabric with a pressure vacuum. This results in stable threading of the web through a single-tier drying section.
Ropeless tail threading is possible with the ANDRITZ PrimeFeeder for single-tier and double-tier machine configurations.
Double-tier dryer section
- PrimeRun JV – sheet stabilization (and pocket ventilation)
- PrimeRun JB – pocket ventilation
Single-tier dryer section
- PrimeRun HV – high-vacuum box at paper exit zone from dryer
- PrimeRun D – two-sided stabilizer with PrimeVac
- PrimeRun B – suction box at vacuum transfer roll
- PrimeRun P – sheet transfer box between press and dryer section
- PrimeRun T – stabilizer at end of dryer group
- PrimeRun M – one-sided stabilizer in downstream direction
- PrimeRun C – stabilizer for paper edges
At a glance
- Different modules meeting specific customer requirements
- Reliable web stabilization at reduced draw – even at the highest machine speeds
- Better efficiency through reduced paper breaks, stable tail threading, and trouble-free widening
- Reduced energy consumption – no air knives necessary
- Lower investment costs and less maintenance