Micro fluid system (MFS)
ANDRITZ offers the Micro Fluid System (MFS) for adding enzymes, vitamins, fats, and oils to the feed pellets after the drying/cooling process. The system ensures precise and accurate fluid distribution.
Addition of micro-ingredients with the micro fluid system
The micro fluid system is a post pellet liquid application and is designed for continuous spraying of micro - and macro fluids, such as enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, aromatics, fats, and oil onto animal feed pellets or granulates after the drying/cooling process.
Benefits of adding micro ingredients after pelleting:
- More flexibility in the feed pelleting line
- Increased capacity as multiple feed variants can be produced without restarting the process
- Post-pellet application of heat-sensitive micro-ingredients is more cost-saving compared to liquid application before pelleting (pre-heat treatment)
Advantages of the ANDRITZ micro fluid system
- High fluid dosing accuracy even at low flow rates
- Precise fluid distribution
- Operation flexibility
- Compact design making it easy to install in all facilities
- Hygienic design and easy access for cleaning
- Computerized control system providing documentation and diagnostics
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL A/S, Denmark
Phone: +45 (72) 160 300Contact us
ANDRITZ Inc., USA
Phone: +1 (570) 546 1253Contact us
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL Brasil Ltda.
Phone: +55 (47) 3387 9146Contact us