HI T.E.Q. furnaces
ANDRITZ Bricmont HI T.E.Q. product line offers products specialized for a fully integrated gas-fired or electric resistance heated system for melting, holding, filtering, degassing and transferring. Transferring is achieved via a heated launder system or ladles. The systems offered are capable to produce high-quality aluminum alloys for foundries and die casting facilities.
We are the furnace manufacturer with advanced design for a complete line of high quality aluminum processing furnaces with reference installations all over the world.
Hi-T.E.Q. line of furnaces and systems
- Crucible melting and holding furnaces
- Dry hearth melting furnaces
- Gas-fired wet bath reverberatory furnaces
- Gas-fired barrel tilt furnaces
- Electric melting and holding furnaces
- Degassing and filtration furnaces
- Electric launder systems