Inner beer keg welder
The resistance welding machine for the inner beer keg
The inner beer keg welding machine complements the ANDRITZ Soutec beer keg casing welding machine. Two deep-drawn half-shells are welded to one another with a leak-proof seam. The system can weld two sizes of inner kegs. The positioning and the welding operation are fully automated.
Benefits at a glance
- Minimized flange width
- Constant and leak-proof welding quality
- Integration in a fully automated production line easily possible
- Organic, aluminized, and galvanized coating can be processed due to patented wire profile
- Stainless steel can be processed
- Low energy consumption (20 kVA) due to wire electrode an PULSAR frequency converter
- No electrode redressing necessary (constant welding condition)
- A fixture with its CNC program allows easy adjustment of the weld path (geometry), without the need for mechanical adjustment
- Automatic loading and unloading system
|Welding diameter||min. 200 mm | 8"
max. 600 mm | 24"
|Material thickness||0.5-1.0 mm | 0.02-0.04"|
|Copper wire||1.8 mm | 0.07" round|
|Weld speed||3-10 m/min | 10-33 ft/min|