The use of this website will result in general data and information being recorded for statistical purposes (number of hits, number of downloads of certain documents, country from where the website is accessed). The data statistics generated serve to improve the usability of this website according to your needs. Personal data will not be recorded and cannot be derived from the statistics. ANDRITZ has the right to pass these statistics on to third parties.
You consent that the data you divulge may be recorded, processed, stored and used for accounting purposes and for internal market research and marketing activities. This data will be used by ANDRITZ for the fulfillment of legal obligations, payment transactions, and for advertising purposes. You also expressly consent to the transmission of this data to ANDRITZ AG and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries expressly listed on this website, and which are entitled to use the data for the purposes mentioned above. In addition you expressly consent to receive advertising material by ANDRITZ AG and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries expressly listed on this website. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable more customer-friendly use of the web-based offer, cookies are installed while using this website. Browser cookies are small text files placed on a computer for various purposes including marketing, data analysis, and to enable our web sites to tailor the user’s experience on our sites. You expressly agree to the use of this technology. You are free to accept cookies only for individual cases or reject them as a whole by setting your browser accordingly. Due to technical reasons the use of this website or certain services of this website may be impossible or reduced due to the rejection of cookies.
Opt Out Choices
You may set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a web site tries to place cookies in your browser program. For your convenience, additional information about how to manage cookies for major browsers please follow the following links:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95647
Several of the service providers that we use to analyze activities on our sites also offer opt-out mechanisms as an alternative to managing the placement of cookies by these services through your browser settings as discussed above:
- Google Analytics: If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, Google has developed a tool that works with major internet browsers to permit you to opt-out. For more information and install their opt-out tool, please click here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
- etracker: You can exclude the collection of anonymous data for your future visits. The exclusion from collection of visitor data is effected by setting a cookie in your browser. To set the cookie click here: http://www.etracker.de/privacy?et=jLs