You will be responsible for all of the second hand equipment activities of SHS in North America. The equipment includes unit machines (refiners, washers/thickeners, reactors, screens, etc.), ancillary equipment (gear reducers, valves, instruments, process pumps), and turnkey items (piping, wiring, platforms, etc.). The responsibilities are as follows:
• Compile and maintain a database of the second hand equipment owned by Andritz.
• Meet with second hand dealers to catalog equipment/systems of significance in their inventory.
• Travel to mill sites to perform a preliminary evaluation of equipment/systems for sale.
• Work with contractors to get estimates on removing the equipment/systems.
• Work with the pulp & paper divisions to formulate an offer for the equipment/systems.
• Negotiate and purchase equipment/systems.
• Coordinate the removal and storage of the wanted equipment/systems.
• Coordinate the removal and scrapping of unwanted equipment/systems.
• Market and sell ancillary equipment (motors, valves, pumps etc).
• Negotiate and Sell equipment/systems
• Market and Sell turnkey items (wiring, piping, buildings platforms etc).
• Work with pulp & paper divisions to market and sell unit machines alone or as part of systems.
2012-5R Manager - Second Hand Solutions
Department: Second Hand Solutions (SHS) Division
Manager: Todd Grace
Date: July 20, 2012
• BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
• Knowledge of pulp & paper equipment is required.
• Must be customer focused and have strong sales skills.
• Must have strong negotiation skills in both buying and selling.
• The ability to work independently is essential for this position.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively.
• Must possess excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please send us your application via e-mail
1115 Northmeadow Parkway
30076 Roswell, GA
phone: +1 (770) 640-2430
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!