ANDRITZ to supply stock preparation systems for Fujian Liansheng Paper, ChinaInternational technology Group ANDRITZ has received an order to supply stock preparation systems for the new board machine to Fujian Liansheng Paper Co. Ltd., located in Longhai, Zhangzhou City, Fujian Province, China. Start-up is scheduled for end of 2013.
The scope of supply for this new board machine which will produce 600,000 t/a coated board and white top test liner comprises:
- 250 t/d virgin fiber line (Northern Bleached Kraft Pulp/Leaf Bleached Kraft Pulp, Northern Unbleached Kraft Pulp) for the top ply,
- 350 t/d OMG/MOW/old books line (Old Magazines/Mixed Office Waste) for the under top ply,
- components for the 1,300 t/d mixed waste line for the filler ply,
- 260 t/d ONP line (Old Newsprint Pulp) for the back ply,
- sludge dewatering system and reject treatment components for the recycled fiber lines,
- four-layer paper machine approach system,
- save-all disc filter,
- under the machine pulper system (all in all eight pulping/slushing units),
- basic engineering, supervision of erection, commissioning, start-up and training as well as spare and wear part packages for the entire equipment supply.
With this important order, ANDRITZ PULP & PAPER is once again confirming its position as leading stock preparation system and equipment supplier in China.
– End –
For further information, please contact:
Group Treasury, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Phone: +43 (316) 6902 1332
The ANDRITZ GROUP
International technology Group ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, solid-liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors, the steel industry, and the production of animal feed and biomass pellets. In addition, ANDRITZ offers technologies for certain other sectors including automation, pumps, machinery for nonwovens and plastic films, steam boiler plants, biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy generation, flue gas cleaning plants, plants for the production of panelboards (MDF), thermal sludge utilization, and torrefaction plants. The publicly listed company is headquartered in Graz, Austria, has a staff of more than 17,400 employees, and operates over 180 production sites as well as service and sales companies all around the world.
ANDRITZ PULP & PAPER
ANDRITZ PULP & PAPER is one of the leading global suppliers of turnkey systems and services for the production of all types of pulp, paper, tissue paper, board, fiber-board (MDF), nonwovens, as well as of biomass boilers and gasifiers for energy production and of systems for the production of plastic films. The technologies available are employed for the processing of logs and annual fibers, the production of chemical and mechanical pulps as well as recycled paper fibers, recovery and reuse of chemicals, generation of energy from biomass, preparation of paper machine furnish from virgin or recycled fibers, production of paper, tissue paper and board, calendering and coating of paper, and the handling of reject materials and sludges. Services include complete mill maintenance, equipment upgrades and rebuilds, engineered wear products, and spare parts.