ANDRITZ: new Executive Board responsibilities as of April 2011
- Franz Hofmann will retire as planned on March 31, 2011
- Wolfgang Semper becomes new member of the Executive Board
Franz Hofmann, who has been member of the Executive Board of ANDRITZ AG since 1999 and responsible for the METALS and the ENVIRONMENT & PROCESS business areas as well as for Automation on a Group-wide level, will retire as planned on March 31, 2011.
In this context, the ANDRITZ AG Supervisory Board took the following resolutions effective as of April 1, 2011:
- Wolfgang Semper will become new member of the Executive Board and will be responsible for the HYDRO business area (together with Friedrich Papst) and for Automation on a Group-wide level. Wolfgang Semper, aged 52, is a graduate of mechanical engineering and has successfully headed the ‛Large Hydro’ division of the HYDRO business area of ANDRITZ.
- Friedrich Papst, who is responsible for the HYDRO and the FEED & BIOFUEL business areas, will additionally assume responsibility for the METALS business area.
- Humbert Köfler, who is responsible for the Service & Units segment of the PULP & PAPER business area, will additionally assume responsibility for the ENVIRONMENT & PROCESS business area.
The responsibility areas of Wolfgang Leitner, President and Chief Executive Officer, and of Karl Hornhofer, member of the Executive Board, will remain unchanged.
- End -
For further information, please contact:
Group Treasury, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Phone: +43 (316) 6902 1332
The ANDRITZ GROUP
The ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants and services for the hydropower, pulp and paper, metals, and other specialized industries (solid/liquid separation, feed and biofuel). The Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of approximately 13,500 employees worldwide. ANDRITZ operates over 120 production sites, service, and sales companies all around the world.