PROJECT ENGINEERING MANAGER (M/F)
The ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors. The publicly listed, international technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of around 29.000 employees. ANDRITZ operates over 280 production sites as well as service and sales companies all around the world. The ANDRITZ GROUP ranks among the global market leaders in all four of its business areas. One of the Group's overall strategic goals is to strengthen and extend this position. At the same time, the company aims to secure the continuation of profitable growth in the long term.
Zusammenfassung des Jobs
We are looking for a Project Engineering Manager (M/F) to join our POWER BOILERS Department in Raaba, Austria:
- Technical coordination of the engineering process for orders, under consideration of the order-cost estimation, the contractual conditions and the technical standards
- Implementation and adaptation of the stipulated technical concept
- Compilation and coordination of work assignments for the engineering teams
- Compilation of guidelines for engineering documents under consideration of the respective project frame conditions
- Coordination of the engineering team (10 - 20 persons) regarding due dates and quality objectives
- Negotiations with end-customers, local authorities and sub-contractors in coordination with the project manager
- Technical education (HTL, FH/University with focus on engineering)
- Several years of professional experience with plant construction in the area of project handling, ideally in a global environment
- Knowledge of technical standards and processes for the construction of processing and boiler plants
- Excellent English skills, other languages beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural awareness
- Willingness to travel (~ 30 %) and flexibility
- Proactivity, commitment, entrepreneurial mindset
- Assertiveness, negotiating skills
Participation in international projects in the area of plant construction in a self-dependent and responsible role with diverse tasks. You will enjoy a great degree of autonomy and freedom in reaching goals.
For this position we offer a gross monthly salary of at least € 3.301,13 depending on qualification and professional experience.
Development opportunities within our international group remain open to you.
Please submit your application through the portal on our homepage: www.andritz.com/careers
You also have the option of uploading your application documents (CV, certificates, and photo).
We look forward receiving your application.
Zur Bewerbung verwenden Sie bitte den untenstehenden Link. Danke.
Utilization of data
By transmitting your data to ANDRITZ, you agree that this data will be saved and processed within the ANDRITZ GROUP exclusively in connection with job applications. If the data is forwarded within the ANDRITZ GROUP, data may reach countries which do not have any data protection laws equivalent to those in force in Austria.