HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY PAPER & BOARD
ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments. Other important fields of business are animal feed and biomass pelleting.
Job summary / Introduction
We are looking for a Head of Technology to join our Paper, Fiber and Recycling divison in Graz, Vienna or St. Pölten, Austria:
Detailed job description
As Head of Technology you will lead and steer a global team of process and product managers which evalu-ates, develops and standardizes competitive Paper & Board Machine concepts. You with your team will have a central role in developing best feasible solutions for our cus-tomers all over the world. Your as-signed tasks you will execute in close cooperation with Sales, Me-chanical Design, R&D, the Start-up team and Order Execution. You will continuously monitor and evaluate market trends, our competition's concepts and most importantly our customer's needs to develop utmost competitive Paper & Board Machine concepts.
- A University degree or Ph.D in the field of science
- Good understanding of fundamental mechanisms and theories of Paper & Board Machines
- Relevant working experience of 8 years minimum in the pulp and paper industry, preferably also(specifically) in the Paper & Board business field
- Successful execution of challenging tasks in comparable positions
- Proactive, analytical and results driven working style
- Excellent communications skills in English, other language skills are as well appreciated
- Willingness to travel and work in a truly global business environment
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Explore our jobs at:
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!
Utilization of data
By transmitting your data to ANDRITZ, you agree that this data will be saved and processed within the ANDRITZ GROUP exclusively in connection with job applications. If the data is forwarded within the ANDRITZ GROUP, data may reach countries which do not have any data protection laws equivalent to those in force in Austria.