SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER PAPER & BOARD
ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments. Other important fields of business are animal feed and biomass pelleting.
Job summary / Introduction
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Paper, Fiber and Recycling Divison in Graz, Vienna or St. Pölten, Austria:
Detailed job description
- Self-responsible and entrepreneurial project management in the paper industry, starting with the receipt of the order until the end of the warranty period
- Coordination of internal and external interfaces
- Leading negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Continuous and active tracking of contract cost development and project progress
- Monthly reporting to the area management, controlling and board with regard to cost, schedule and project status development
- Higher technical education or university engineering / mechanical engineering / plant engineering / process engineering
- Many years (> 10 years) of experience in industrial plant projects (prefers large-scale projects in the paper and pulp industry) with extensive knowledge of the required process islands and site management
- Excellent business skills
- Business fluent English
- Skills in other languages are an advantage
- Flexibility, strong communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit
- Willingness to international travelling with longer on-site stays at the customer
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Explore our jobs at:
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!
Utilization of data
By transmitting your data to ANDRITZ, you agree that this data will be saved and processed within the ANDRITZ GROUP exclusively in connection with job applications. If the data is forwarded within the ANDRITZ GROUP, data may reach countries which do not have any data protection laws equivalent to those in force in Austria.