Site Quality Assurance & Quality Control Specialist
ANDRITZ HYDRO Canada Inc.
Andritz Hydro Canada Inc. is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services for hydroelectric power plants and the leader in the world market for hydraulic power generation.
Job summary / Introduction
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance & Quality Control with mechanical engineering background to join our QHSE team in hydroelectric equipment installation projects. The assignment will be in a major hydroelectric Canadian installation site. This position is geared towards long-term career development within our organization.
Detailed job description
- Fulfill of quality requirements at site following Inspection and Test Plan requirements;
- Reception of goods at site with inventory database and tracking system;
- Perform inspections in coordination with customer and site team
- Initiate and follow-up on non-conformities,
- Collect quality records and elaborate final quality documentation
- Collaborate with Installation Supervisors to ensure work is performed in compliance with contract requirements;
- Contribute to overall quality and excellence in execution of Engineered Machinery projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or relevant experience in construction site quality assurance and control;
- Passionate about quality and integrity;
- Practical knowledge in mechanical dimensional measuring equipment;
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings ;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard requirements;
- Safety qualifications considered an asset;
- Effective communication skills (oral and written);
- Initiative and creativity;
- Analysis of data, Continuous improvement focus;
- Willingness to travel and flexible with work schedule.
Please use the link below to apply. Thank you!