Global services for the pulp and paper industry
We work together with customers to maximize the availability of their technology and to lift the overall production efficiency of their plants.
Raising the overall production efficiency of your plant while keeping maintenance costs to a minimum
Technical support, on-site services, engineered wear products, and specialized automation tools for all the major production systems in a pulp mill, paper mill, and power island from a single organization.
Our services help achieve the highest equipment availability and optimum performance over the entire life-cycle. Services range from single replacement parts to comprehensive Overall Production Efficiency (OPE) contract services for a process area or an entire plant.
ANDRITZ PULP & PAPER offers
- Process improvements, mill diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Upgrades for existing processes and equipment
- Technical and operational support
- Automation, sensors, condition monitoring, instrumentation, and advanced process control solutions
- IDEAS dynamic simulators for DCS verification and operator training
- Engineered wear products
- Replacement and spare parts
- Full-service maintenance contracts
ANDRITZ PULP & PAPER video - Services for wood processing, pulp mills and power plants