Tradition in innovation - Textile calendering is part of our DNA
Be it home textiles, technical textiles or traditional textiles, ANDRITZ Küsters offers exactly the right textile calender solution targeting your needs in an ever more demanding market. With more than 150 years of experience in textile calendering, it is not just our daily business. It is our passion – and part of our DNA.
Textile calenders main features
Advantages offered by our textile calenders
- More than 3,500 textile calenders installed
- Proven technology: top performance, reliability, flexibility and spot-on solutions for every application
- A multitude of textile finishing opportunities can be applied: gloss, density, smoothness, soft handle, silk finish, metallic printing, embossing, laminating, or any other
- Complete system solutions, single units and complete life-cycle services
- Only supplier that can offer three different deflection-controlled roll technologies from one source: S-Roll, HyCon Roll, and Xpro Roll
- Multicovering technology: quick and easy sleeve change
- All rolls are manufactured and tested at our facility in Krefeld, Germany
- Closed-loop quality control
- Tec hnical center for trials, product development, marketing tests and training
Home textiles, clothing, denim, ulpholstery material, sun protection fabrics, filter fabrics, air-bag fabrics, wall coverings, knitted goods, linings, parachute material, sailcloth, sportswear, down-proof textiles
ANDRITZ teXcal trike
Experience and expertise
With more than 3,500 textile calenders delivered, ANDRITZ Küsters is a well-known brand that stands for top performance, reliability, flexibility, and proven technology for every application. Gloss, density, smoothness, soft handle, silk finish, metallic printing, embossing, laminating, or any other finish can be applied with our textile calenders. We are the right partner for spot-on solutions that perfectly suit your needs.
The right partner for textile solutions
Our portfolio includes complete system solutions, single units, rebuilds, automation systems, and complete life-cycle services. These are designed to meet your needs in an ever more demanding market. Together we can design and innovate new technologies to create first-class textiles for any end use. Our top-quality technical center offers the widest variety of textile calenders and testing opportunities on the market. Development, design, consulting, and service – all from one source.
ANDRITZ Küsters is currently the only supplier that can offer three different deflection-controlled roll technologies from one source. The technology set-up of the S-Roll, HyCon Roll, and Xpro Roll is our core competence, and all rolls are manufactured and tested at our facility in Krefeld, Germany, before delivery. We ensure top performance and ultimate flexibility.
|Article "Innovative calendering technology"
EN | DE
+49 (2151) 340Send a request (contact form)