ANDRITZ mixers for optimum mixing of feed ingredients
ANDRITZ offers a range of high-quality mixers for all feed applications, ensuring all ingredients are mixed ensuring uniform feed quality.
Optimum mixing of feed ingredients will ensure uniform distribution of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, which will result in a homogeneous nutrient content in each feed pellet. The ANDRITZ range of mixers offers solutions for both paddle and ribbon mixing.
OptiMix paddle mixer – fast, efficient and self-cleaning
This new mixer is designed with a special focus on today’s increasing demands for a high-quality mixer. It has a shorter mixing time and its design features are truly unique to the market.
- Fast and efficient mixing capable of mixing up to 30 batches per hour
- Works with adding multiple liquids
- Self-cleaning and easy to clean and maintain
- Double sealing of bottom damper
- Easy access to liquid systems
Paddle mixer – Type HPB
The ANDRITZ Paddle mixer is a batch mixer for mixing of powders and crumbles and is suitable for mixing of dry material with addition of high amounts of liquids.
- High quality mixer allowing up to 12 batches per hour
- Work with adding multiple liquids
- Mixing time of 3-4 minutes per batch in dry mixing
- Optional batch size 40-100%
- Efficient emptying
Horizontal ribbon mixer – Type HB
The ANDRITZ ribbon mixer provides precise and homogenizing of coarse and fine products. It is highly suitable for dry mixing.
- Built in modules for pre-bin, mixer, and discharge bin
- Two opposing spiral ribbons providing an efficient mixing cycle
- Capable of mixing up to 12 batches per hour
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL A/S, Denmark
Phone: +45 (72) 160 300Contact us
ANDRITZ Inc., USA
Phone: +1 (570) 546 1253Contact us
ANDRITZ FEED & BIOFUEL Brasil Ltda.