Nonwovens needlepunch systems and turnkey lines
Continuous innovation in needlepunch: ANDRITZ provides design, engineering, manufacture, start-up, and project management from one single source.
ANDRITZ offers multiple layout configurations to produce needlepunch fabrics for many applications. The neXline eXcelle range offers comprehensive solutions for the premium drylaid production line. The neXline aXcess range is perfectly suited to enter the nonwoven market, optimize line layout with medium production capacity, or machine mix, according to selected processes and customers’ objectives.
Needlepunch main features
Punching speed: 1,000 – 2,000 rpm
Advantages offered by neXline needlepunch
- Cost efficient, flexible, and reliable turnkey needlepunch lines
- Customized carding solutions
- Fiber saving, homogenous fabric characteristics , thanks to ProDyn system
- Isolayer enhances light weight fabrics weight and fabric MD/CD tensile strength evenness for fabric performances
- Fabric drafting solutions to ensure fabric dimensional stability, enhanced capacity, surface aspect
- Robust and reliable needleloom solutions for very heavy or light fabrics with consistent quality
- Customized line layouts or machines to match specific process requirements
- Outstanding performances with brush velouring needleloom
- Unique simulator tool, neXmatrix, to make the optimum investment decision
- Customized monitoring tool to control parameters and improve performances
- Industrial scale needlepunch pilot line to evaluate performance and user’s competitive edge benefits
- Customer support through extensive experience in design and nonwoven processes for over 50 years
- Available process expertise supported by a team of textile engineers
Main applications of needlepunch
Geotextiles, automotive, furniture, technical felts, filtration, roofing, coating substrates, wipes…
|Video movie "Nonwoven
|Needlepunch article in AVR (English & German):
“New technologies, new fiber parameters”
Turnkey process lines by ANDRITZ
These are the advantages of purchasing a complete neXline needlepunch from ANDRITZ:
- integrated expertise and process responsibility from just one source
- synchronization of multiple technologies
- single channel of communication
- savings in time, costs, and customer engineering
- wide field of experience and know-how
The keys to success are integrated and innovative solutions, solid performance guarantees, faster start-ups, and much lower project management costs because there is no need to coordinate the activities of various contractors.
With this turnkey approach, you can focus on the production process while ANDRITZ focuses on the machine design and project execution.