Laser welding system for linear, non-linear, and curved weld seams
The Soutrac is an evolutionary welding machine. Soutrac welds individual TWBs (welded tailored blanks) with several different welding seams and different sheet metal thicknesses per part in one operation.
The heart of Soutrac is built on a 10-axes welding head that allows us to weld curved applications. The continuous measurement seam tracking and quality control system guarantees a stable welding process, meeting the highest quality requirements. Gaps of <0.3 mm between the sheet metal are closed adaptively with Soufil wire.
With the aid of our continuous gap closing and vision system, we are able to regulate the wire speed to ensure that sufficient material is always present in the melting pool.
Benefits at a glance
- Globally unique edge tracking and quality control system
- Soufil adaptive wire feeding for perfect welding under difficult edge conditions
- Short change-over times
- Expandable in modules up to the overall concept as a fully automatic welding machine
- User-friendly control with fault visualization and remote maintenance of all modules
- Designed for solid-state laser with high efficiency at lowest operating costs
|Maximum welding range||3,800 mm x 2,200 mm|
|Maximum blank size||4,700 mm x 3,300 mm|
|Minimum blank size||300 mm (smaller size on request)|
|Smallest radius||75 mm|
|Maximum blanks per cycle||8|
|Maximum welding seams per cycle||24|
|Laser source||fiber laser, disk laser, or diode laser|