ANDRITZ flocculant plants FP
Flocculant and depressant plant
ANDRITZ supplies powder and liquid flocculant plants and depressant plant make-up systems, ranging from small capacity plants to large bulk capacity plants.
Powder flocculant plants range from 0.3 kg/hr to 30 kg/hr plant capacity.
Liquid flocculant plants range from 2.5 kg/hr to 20 kg/hr plant capacity.
- Pre-engineered units
- Flexible make-up parameters
- Low maintenance
- Semi and fully automatic make-up
- Skid-mounted units
- Maximum efficiency and minimum flocculant product breakdown
- No excessive energy or shearing during flocculant make-up
- Easy-to-change configuration and set-up parameters
- Interlock protection for all critical components
- Option of skid-mounted plants
- Cost effective
- Simple and robust
Copper/cobalt, gold, uranium, coal, lead, zinc, chrome, titanium sands, iron ore, potash, industrial effluent, nickel
Flocculant plants can be supplied with the following ancillary equipment:
- De-dusting filters
- Fluidizing pads
- Rotary or screw feeders