Ultimate flexibility in nonwovens calendering
Whether your technology is spunlaid, drylaid, airlaid, or wetlaid, ANDRITZ Küsters provides the perfect nonwoven calender to suit your special needs and final product demands.
Benefit from our unlimited portfolio and our broad know-how for thermobonding, embossing, perforation, compacting, and lamination. Depending on your final product and its parameters, like strength, softness, or air permeability, our nonwoven calender portfolio ranges from low and medium capacities (aXcess range) to high capacities (eXcelle range), precisely designed to meet your needs.
Nonwoven calenders main features
Advantages offered by our nonwoven calenders
- More than 600 nonwoven calenders in operation worldwide
- Installations in all high-end spunbond nonwovens lines
- More than 750 innovations with patents granted or pending
- Proven nonwoven calender technologies: top performance, reliability, flexibility
- Core competence in roll technology
- Cooperation with the best roll engravers
- All rolls and key components are manufactured and mechanically tested at our facility in Krefeld, Germany
- All our neXcal nonwoven calenders are equipped with a deflection-controlled Hot S-Roll with a surface temperature up to 275°C
- Technical center with several nonwoven calenders for trials, product development, marketing tests and training
Hygiene, medical, filtration, roofing, geotextile
Our product portofolio - at a glance
aXcess range (low- and medium capacities up to 12,000 t/a)
|neXcal compact||two-roll compact calender||initial demand and lower speeds|
|neXcal twin aXcess||three-roll compact calender||top flexibility in medium-capacity|
eXcelle range (high capacities 12,000-24,000 t/a)
|neXcal||two-roll calender||high-capacity spunbond production|
|neXcal twin||three-roll calender||top flexibility in high-capacity|
|neXcal quadriga||five-roll calender||ultimate flexibility in high-capacity|
|neXcal sizer||two-roll calender incl. CS-Roll||airlaid processes|
|neXcal embossing||two-roll or three-roll calender||embossing of spunlace nonwovens|
|neXcal laminating||two-roll calender||lamination of at least two layers|
|neXcal ultrasonic||ultrasonic vibration calender||Bonding and laminating with ultrasonic
vibrations as thermo-mechanical process
Drawing on our S-Roll core competence, all rolls and key components are manufactured and mechanically tested at our facility in Krefeld, Germany. Roll technology efficiency is crucial to the success of the final product. All our neXcal nonwoven calenders are equipped with a deflection-controlled Hot S-Roll with a surface temperature up to 275° C.
Cooperation with the best roll engravers ensures consistent quality during the nonwovens product development stage plus the largest selection of patterns available. In addition, an own technical center offers the possibility of comprehensive trials at laboratory scale as well as practical expert advice.
Nonwoven calenders by ANDRITZ Küsters
With more than 600 nonwoven calenders in operation worldwide, installations in all high-end spunbond nonwovens lines, and more than 750 innovations with patents granted or pending, ANDRITZ Küsters stands for top performance, reliability, flexibility, and proven nonwoven calender technologies.
+49 (2151) 340Send a request (contact form)