Neptun - Synchronization
The ANDRITZ HYDRO synchronization solution stands for high availability as well as safety, comfort, high MTBF time, and a very long lifetime. Synchronizing generators or paralleling transmission lines - SYN 3000 and the integrated solution guarantee synchronizing with success.
Synchronizing generators to the system or paralleling transmission lines and power systems is a particularly critical case.
When synchronizing, everything runs perfectly. Several operation modes, internal safety functions, nearly zero beat at synchronization, fast synchronization, recording of the synchronization, live visualization on PC/notebook, and several stored, adjustable, and selectable parameter sets characterize the digital synchronizing relay SYN 3000. Dual channel design is available.
In addition to the stand-alone device, an integrated solution as a part of the Neptun concept is available to support all different plant variants.
Synchronization provides five operating modes:
- Generator with system or line
- Synchronous or asynchronous systems or lines
- Synchronous or asynchronous systems or lines with dead bus or line
- Synchronizing check for manual connection
- Auto transfer supervision of bus-bar systems
The ANDRITZ HYDRO solution stands for:
- High safety considerations
- Ergonomic operation with password
- Highest availability
- Faster synchronization
- Highly reliable synchronization based on intelligent algorithm
- Easy implementation