Plant design and engineered solutions
ANDRITZ is the perfect partner for design, engineering, supply, and construction of your livestock feed production plant.
Your requirement is our incentive, and its process and project engineers have the skills to define your best livestock feed production solution. They work in close cooperation with clients in order to select the most suitable elements from the range of key processes, with customized solutions for non-standard requirements. The team of experts and process specialists is part of your project development from the very beginning, securing the high quality standard, premium performance, cost-efficient production, and operational reliability.
ANDRITZ offers upgrades for existing facilities as well as solutions for greenfield plants, which are handled either in cooperation with regional suppliers and contractors, or as turnkey solutions.
The focus is on providing the required feed quality at lowest possible operating costs and with specific attention to
- Precise feed composition
- Highly consistent pellet quality and durability
- Highly controllable milling, ensuring the particle size distribution for best digestion and utilization of feed nutrients by the specific animal species
- Highest hygienic standards and protection of essential nutrients
- Optimization of energy consumption
- Feed composition and process parameter traceability
- Automation with focus on performance optimization and reproducibility
ANDRITZ’s experienced project managers, process engineers, and experts from specialized functions ensure that performance will come up to your expectations.