ToP-Line - ANDRITZ Kaiser reinvents the mechanical press
ANDRITZ drives innovations continuously and thus, a decision was taken at the end of 2018, to build a new mechanical press.
The key aspect of this new development is a combination of tryout and production - in one machine only! To indicate this combination, the new press was named "ToP-Line".
- Biometric structure of the press body
- Sustainability and environmental protection
- Use of additive manufacturing
- Highly dynamic servo-drive in combination with switchable planet
- Easy access to die area, due to air hub
- Magnetic tool clamping system
- New "Look & Feel" control concept
2000 x 1000 mm
|Number of strokes|
1-240/min (stage 2)
|Slide adjustment||125 mm|
|Tool installation height|