- State-of-the-art technology for glass fiber-based production
- Development technology: Made in Germany
- Fully customized configurations
- Rebuilds and upgrades for quality and capacity
- From concept and engineering to start and service, our experts are close to you
- Full lifecycle service and support
- World wide service network and excellent after-sales consultance
- Capacity: Up to 100,000 t/a
- Line speed: Up to 500 m/min
- Width: 1.5 to 5.5 meters
- From concept and engineerin to realization and lifecyle long service, a sophisticated solution out of a single source
Complete wetlaid systems for glassfiber by ANDRITZ
Wetlaid nonwoven production for glassfiber composite is carried out in four steps in the neXline system:
Fibers and water are mixed in the correct proportions.
The suspension is distributed homogeneously over the full forming width.
The web formed is bonded by water jets.
The wetlaced fabric is dried and batched.