Forming fabrics for graphic paper. Fine top side. For best printability.
Paper mills for graphic papers are confronted with increasing machine speeds, rising demands on paper quality, and soaring energy costs.
Our goal is optimum dewatering performance, the highest level of fiber support, and a symmetrical sheet structure for better printability and runnability. The key to achieving the highest level of formation for printability: A range of fabric types that can be combined uniquely with coordinated air permeability, variable running time potentials, and ultra-fine surface structures for production of paper to meet the highest demands.
Technologically coordinated product portfolio for the respective type of paper machine or paper grade ensures:
- the best printability and optimum formation
- excellent machine hygiene, no water trails
- reduced energy input with the same or higher dry content
WePrint RUN – proven variety
- Forming the basis of the product line
- Robust double-layer designs
- Weft-bound and warp-bound, triple-layer SSB designs
WePrint PRIME – innovative solutions
- Newly developed designs with added value for customers
- New energy-saving material compositions
- Containing Q-Line or E-Line monofilaments
- With more durable machine-side designs
- Improved fabric layer bonding technology
- Finely structured paper side for optimum sheet quality
WePack products at a glance
|Wide range of different fabric designs and types (weft-bound and warp-bound, triple-layer SSB designs)|
|Widely approved fabric designs for all paper grades|
|No limitations regarding graphic paper types and their speeds|
|Greater dewatering capability|
|Higher retention values due to finer top side of the fabric|
|Improved paper properties with greater surface planarity and more fiber support points|
|Higher CMD fabric stability due to application of the latest material developments (Q-Line)|
|Higher dimensional stability, elimination of internal wear due to special weave pattern|
Our services – in addition to our fabrics
- Dewatering measurements
- Analysis of fabric wear potential and calculation of remaining fabric life
- Caliper and tension profile over the total width of the fabric
- Stock jet velocity adjustments
- Evaluation of turbulence measurements
- Air permeability profiles
- Paper tests in the laboratory
- Layout assistance for forming table
- Troubleshooting and start-up service
- Fabric repairs
We document all measurements and provide a report on our analysis to each customer. This is part of our value-added approach to customer satisfaction – the best technology coupled with excellent service support.
WePrint PRIME technologies
energy savings of up to 20% at the wet-end of your machine
Provides a lower friction coefficient than polyamide and has alternating polyester weft (CMD) yarns on the underside of the forming fabric.
E-Line yarns are available for Prime ANDRITZ Kufferath SSB designs.
Compared to polyester/polyamide fabrics still predominantly used today, paper produced with E-Line yarns achieves savings of up to 10%. Abrasion-related changes in fabric properties appear substantially later due to less friction between fabric and vacuum-aided dewatering elements. The preconditions for optimal sheet formation similar to that of a new fabric are preserved for longer.
Q-Line technology – a new generation of monofilaments
Our forming fabrics can be woven with 100% or alternating Q-line CMD yarns on the machine side.
Q-Line yarns are available for Prime ANDRITZ Kufferath SSB designs.
QSB-Technology – a new, more effective way of bonding
Allows a significantly higher number of SSB binder points
Thus, QSB PRIME designs:
QSB technology can be applied to finest as well as to