- Up to 20% longer filter cloth lifetime and higher cake solids content
- Reliable separation of even the smallest particle sizes
- High wear resistance and easy filter cake discharge
- High stability, even on surfaces with larger filter elements
- Standard or customized design to meet your specific requirements
The added value that comes with ANDRITZ filter cloths
Greater efficiency, more sustainability and higher profitability - you're just a few clicks away from ...
Contact us right now to receive a quote!
Just complete this form and we will come back to you immediately.
Ensure efficient and reliable separation!
When choosing the ideal filter cloth, we use our extensive knowledge in the filtration segment and take account of various factors, such as the product to be filtered, its pH, temperature, feed pressure and solids concentration, the desired residual moisture, and the filtration time.
Is your filter cloth already smart?
No? Then go for Metris SmartFILTERCLOTH - a system consisting of an RFID chip tagged to each cloth and a user-friendly software package. The machine operator can track the use of and document any damage to the cloths on a tablet PC.
The data collected by the system and by your operator will allow your ANDRITZ specialist to develop solutions and recommendations to make your machine and process perform better.
- Thanks to our extensive expertise, we can produce the ideal filter cloth. This is what distinguishes us at ANDRITZ from others.
We have been designing, manufacturing and optimizing filter cloths for decades and our filter cloths are currently installed in over 10,000 filter presses of all models and makes worldwide.
- Filter cloth sizes
of up to 3,000 x 3,000 mm
- Different fibers, threads, a wide range of air permeability, quick fastening system, smooth surface (easier cake discharge)
- ANDRITZ test centers or on-site tests are available to determine the ideal filter cloth for your process at no extra cost.
One step ahead in digitalization
- Our competence in automation and digitalization helps you to benefit from the opportunities that come with Industry 4.0, such as maximizing profit and optimizing efficiency.
- For example, with Metris SmartFILTERCLOTH, which is a tracking system that helps you to monitor the use of your filter cloths, you have increased transparency in filter cloth use and this helps you to optimize the process and your equipment’s availability.
Any other needs for your filter press? Profit from our comprehensive service solutions for filter presses!
- Repairs and upgrades as well as automation updates
- Process optimization
- Adherence to local safety regulations
- Remote support and preventive maintenance