ANDRITZ Feed and Biofuel Technologies, China
The world's leading provider of feed equipment for livestock and poultry feed, aquatic feed, pet food, and biomass fuel production and processing to provide one-stop service.
ANDRITZ Feed and Biofuel Technologies is the world's leading feed equipment and engineering service provider and also provides a spare and wear parts service.
The main product is complete plants and the related electrical control system for producing livestock and poultry feed, aquatic feed and pet food, as well as forage and biofuel production equipment, covering engineering design, unit equipment production, delivery of the entire production line, spare parts (including die), and related technical services.
ANDRITZ Feed and Biofuel Technologies’ achievements:
- World’s largest die manufacturing plant, located in Geldrop, Netherlands
- World’s largest pellet mill – Feedmax G12-40, capable of producing 80-100 tph
- World’s best high-capacity extruder – Ex1250, with 710 kW and ~20 tph capacity.
- World’s best extruded feed dryer system – Combi-Zone, largest capacities up to 40 tph with highest energy efficiency.
- Vacuum coater with the world’s largest capacity – the highest oil injection proportion is produced by the ANDRITZ VAC-1500, with an oil injection proportion of up to 40%.
- World’s largest biomass pelleting machine – Biomax, with 800 kW motor power.
- World‘newest and most innovative mixer – Optimix, with the highest mixing efficiency in the market.
ANDRITZ Feed and Biofuel Technologies’ Foshan factory was built in 2005, and Shanghai Shende Machinery Co., Ltd. joined the ANDRITZ GROUP in 2013.